When you have a health condition, such as arthritis, you may be worried about what coronavirus means for you.
If you have questions about working during the pandemic, Versus Arthritis has put together some answers for you here, including information about returning to work and keeping safe at work: https://www.versusarthritis.org/covid-19-updates/covid-19-employment-and-work-information/
We know many of you have been asking whether you need to shield or self-isolate, if you or a loved one has arthritis. Working with the British Society for Rheumatology, NHS England and Public Health England, Versus Arthritis has created a calculator to help you: Versus Arthritis Risk Calculator
- The latest shielding advice from the UK Government, which applies to people living in England, is available here: Guidance on shielding and protecting people who are clinically extremely vulnerable from COVID-19
- The latest shielding advice from the Welsh Government is available here: Guidance on shielding and protecting people defined on medical grounds as extremely vulnerable from coronavirus (COVID-19)
- The latest shielding advice from the Scottish Government is available here: Coronavirus (COVID-19): shielding support and contacts
- The latest shielding advice from the Northern Ireland Government is available here: Guidance on shielding for extremely vulnerable people
- Versus Arthritis has also developed COVA – the Covid-19 virtual assistant: https://www.versusarthritis.org/get-help/cova/
- Your Rheum group has put together a series of FAQs for young people relating to Covid-19. You can download the FAQs here: https://yourrheum.org/covid-19-faqs/
- The CCAA has put together helpful resources for children, young people and parents here: CCAA Support Resources
- All the most up to date advice on symptoms and when to self-isolate can be found here: NHS England
- Travel advice can be found here: NHS Travel Advice
- Up to date information can also be found on the Public Health England blog here: https://publichealthmatters.blog.gov.uk/2020/01/23/wuhan-novel-coronavirus-what-you-need-to-know/
We’ve also put together some resources to help with your mental health and wellbeing during lockdown which you can find here: Mental health and wellbeing resources to help you through the coronavirus crisis
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!