When you have a health condition, such as arthritis, you may be worried about what coronavirus means for you.
We know many of you have been asking whether you need to shield or self-isolate, if you or a loved one has arthritis. Working with the British Society for Rheumatology, NHS England and Public Health England, Versus Arthritis has created a calculator to help you: Versus Arthritis Risk Calculator
- The current advice for people with arthritis can be found on the Versus Arthritis page here: https://www.versusarthritis.org/news/2020/march/coronavirus-covid-19-what-is-it-and-where-to-go-for-information/
- Versus Arthritis has also developed COVA – the Covid-19 virtual assistant: https://www.versusarthritis.org/get-help/cova/
- Your Rheum group has put together a series of FAQs for young people relating to Covid-19. You can download the FAQs here: https://yourrheum.org/covid-19-faqs/
- The CCAA has put together helpful resources for children, young people and parents here: CCAA Support Resources
- All the most up to date advice on symptoms and when to self-isolate can be found here: NHS England
- Travel advice can be found here: NHS Travel Advice
- Up to date information can also be found on the Public Health England blog here: https://publichealthmatters.blog.gov.uk/2020/01/23/wuhan-novel-coronavirus-what-you-need-to-know/
We’ve also put together some resources to help with your mental health and wellbeing during lockdown which you can find here: Mental health and wellbeing resources to help you through the coronavirus crisis
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!